- To build long term relationships with our clients
- To meet and exceed our clients’ needs and expectations
- To encourage and enthuse future engineers.
- To listen and work with our clients
- Deal with all clients in a courteous and professional manner
- Do what we say and deliver when we say
- Provide solutions to difficult and awkward projects
- Always provide the highest quality information to our clients
- To provide solutions that protects the past without harming the future
- To educate and inform future generations about engineering through practical workshops
- To provide our time and expertise to assist local charitable foundations
- To promote the efficient use of materials and new technologies to help reduce the carbon footprint and energy demands of new buildings.
- To reduce the use of paper by issuing documents in electronic format wherever possible.